Preetha Sampath is currently recruiting for a Packaging Technologist to join an innovative pharmaceutical manufacturer with a wide range of human health products. This is an excellent opportunity to join our client on a permanent basis.
As a Packaging Technologist you will be responsible for supporting the operations conducted within Packaging team, ensuring they are performed in accordance with the requirements of the site's Quality System, GMP Guidelines and Industry Standards.
Further responsibilities of this role are:
· Support day to day activity within the Packaging Technical team in line with agreed KPI's and metrics.
· Support Packaging Technical systems & process.
· Support the management of deviation investigations, corrective & preventative actions (CAPA) management, Root Cause Analysis (RCA), complaint investigation and continuous improvement activities.
· Support supplier relationship management and issue resolution arising from technical issues.
· Support the development and implementation of all the necessary systems and processes required to support new product launches and pack changes.
· Support smooth and compliant operation of the Packaging data management processes.
· Support safe working practices within the Technical team and that all activities undertaken by the Packaging Technical team are done so in a safe manor with relevant risk assessments in place.
· Support Pre Audit Inspection (PAI) readiness and Knowledge share.
· Support the introduction of new and existing materials and components.
· Support technology transfer, optimisation and validation of new processes and products.
· Support and maintain packaging serialisation systems.
· Accountability for product packaging design and technical specifications, development & commercial design.
· Generation and execution of packaging related technical documents, such as process development, qualification, validation studies, technical reports, batch records, pack families, purchasing specifications, technical drawings and SAP master data.
· Maintain an awareness of changes to UK, European, US and Japanese pharmaceutical legislation as it relates to pharmaceutical packaging.
As a Packaging Technologist, you will have the following qualifications, skills & experience:
· Relevant educational background with Knowledge of SAP processes.
· Ability to maintain and extend knowledge and experience of relevant pharmaceutical technology relating to marketed packaging and general work practices and review of relevant literature.
· Ability to work with internal and external customers in order to progress product development activities.
· Be adaptable and flexible to cope with the needs of the operational, supply chain and key stakeholders requirements.
· Ability to identify opportunities for process and operational improvements and implement appropriate project changes to deliver these benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Packaging Technologist to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation at an exciting time of development & change across the site. In return they offer a competitive salary, coupled with excellent benefits.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG39797 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 7th August 2017
- Expires: 4th September 2017
- Reference: ENG39797