Oliver Care is recruiting for a Regulatory Manager to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Manage the regulatory submissions including MAAs, variations and renewals
- Manage the CMC activities in line with pharmaceutical development, maintenance and strategy
- Prepare and submit Marketing Authorisation dossiers in Europe and the rest of the world
Further responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to regulatory strategy
- Manage regulatory intelligence
- Maintain a strong working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Significant regulatory experience from within the pharmaceutical industry
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a specialist pharmaceutical company who have a focus in oncology.
Benefits include a salary of up to £65,000 and a competitive benefits package.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39156 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 7th August 2017
- Expires: 4th September 2017
- Reference: CL39156