Oliver Care is recruiting for an Artwork Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Maidenhead on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Manage and support packaging change developments, artwork changes and new product launches
- Manage the change control process with regulatory, supply chain planners, QA and other related areas
- Oversee the complete artwork process
Further responsibilities will include:
- Provide in-house artwork support
- Advise technical and business contstraints as required
- Manage and co-ordinate new project development with marketing, regulatory and design agencies
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Significant artwork experience, with time spent in the pharmaceutical or OTC industry
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading, innovative company who strive to put the customer first whilst supporting their workforce and treating them as individuals.
Benefits include a competitive hourly rate of up to £24phr for a Limited Company Contractor.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL38966 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 7th August 2017
- Expires: 4th September 2017
- Reference: CL38966