Preetha Sampath is recruiting for a Senior Supply Chain Planner to join a pharmaceutical company based near Dublin, Ireland. This company manufactures a wide range of pharmaceutical products for the human health market and this is a fantastic opportunity to join them on a 10 month contract.
This contract is offering an hourly pay rate of up to €38phr (Ltd company contractor) depending on experience.
As a Supply Chain Planner, the main purpose of your role will be ensuring material availability to meet NPI timelines, whilst taking known constraints into account.
Further responsibilities of this Production Planner will be to:
• Be responsible for portfolio of commercial products, understanding all constraints and dependencies that impact planning activities.
• Participate in the monthly planning cycle for all products and complete the necessary activities.
• Review planning parameters and targets and recommend improvements to Senior Management for approval.
• Manage and monitor SAP / RR transactions to support production plan, planning cycle and procurement activities.
• Inventory management of assigned products.
• Work closely with NPI (New Product Introduction) team to ensure seamless transition of products to commercial planning and production.
• Monitor and track KPIs.
• Extract, retrieve and compile data relevant for periodic reporting needs
• Provide data analysis for dashboards for given products.
• Identify areas for continuous improvement of planning processes.
• Change/NC/CAPA owner.
• Subject Matter Expert for assigned tasks.
• Responsibilities include training, SAP continuous improvement and Global Forum participation.
• SAP, Rapid Response, EDMQ, CCMS, QMTS
As a Senior Supply Chain Planner, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in a supply chain discipline/ APICS Certification
• SAP ECC planning experience
• Working knowledge of regulatory and pharmaceutical processes
• Ability to conduct effective root cause analysis
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG39798 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Leinster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 7th August 2017
- Expires: 4th September 2017
- Reference: ENG39798