Sarah Farrow at CK Science is recruiting for a Senior R&D technician on behalf of a leading chemical processing business, in their nanomaterials and composites division, at their site in County Durham on a permanent basis. The company offers the opportunity to get involved in some exciting and diverse R&D projects, and offer excellent opportunities for personal development and progression.
You will be responsible for:
- the maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment to ensure that it operates in a safe and efficient manner
- Carrying out scientific experimentation and reporting results within agreed timescales
- Providing clearly documented reports and technical data in an agreed format
- Supporting formulations projects through the delivery of nanomaterials and composites knowledge
- Characterisation of nanomaterials and composites using a range of measurement techniques.
To be considered for the position you should be an experienced laboratory professional who has worked in a commercial chemistry or physics lab, in an R&D environment. Experience of working in nanomaterials and composites would be highly beneficial for the role.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH39780 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 7th August 2017
- Expires: 4th September 2017
- Reference: DH39780