Tenni Cole-Etti is recruiting for an QC Laboratory Specialist to join a renowned pharmaceutical and medical devices company at their site based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland on a temporary contract basis. This position is offered on a contract basis until the end of August 2018.
In this position, you support the smooth running of the laboratory operations, take responsibility for the examination of deviations and support the raw data review.
The main duties of the role will be to:
- Play a part in the daily lab activities of the team
- Perform experimental work and report to other members of the team
- Carrying out data analysis and writing reports will be an important aspect of your job
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc or MSc in Chemistry/Biology/Biochemistry (or equivalent)
- Team-oriented, communicative and driven personality
- High degree of attention to quality, resilience and flexibility
- An independent, accurate and purposeful way of working
- Reliability and attention to details
- Experience in the GMP-regulated environment is an advantage
- English and German fluent in spoken and written
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST39792 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 7th August 2017
- Expires: 4th September 2017
- Reference: ST39792