James Horne is recruiting for an Immunology Manager to join an expanding life sciences company who specialise in peptide and antibody production. This is a permanent role based in Teesside.
You will be responsible for providing assistance to the development of new services and products in relation to customer requests and to push the company forward in times of expansion and increasing activity. Having a strong background in Molecular Biology and antibody production, you will lead the Immunology team and ensure that operations are carried out efficiently.
Further responsibilities and duties will include:
- Liaising with departments and teams in order to provide a cost effective method for customer enquiries.
- Working in the cell culture suite performing monoclonal antibody production including fusion, screen and cloning.
- Providing technical support to customers and promoting the company as a high quality provider of antibodies and related services.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to PhD level in Molecular Biology.
- Demonstrable laboratory experience of Monoclonal and Polyclonal antibody production.
- Be familiar with a wide range of analytical techniques including Western Blot and IHC.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and be results driven.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH39727 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 4th August 2017
- Expires: 1st September 2017
- Reference: DH39727