Oliver Care is recruiting for a Regulatory Operations Proofreader to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cheshire on a 12 month contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Responsible for proofreading new and revised print labelling for assigned products
- Assist with labelling submissions for EU and US for proofreading of documentation
- Assist labelling operations staff with proofreading of commercial and packaging components
Further responsibilities will include:
- Ensure submission timelines are met
- Assist labelling operations team with all ad-hoc proofreading duties as required
- Ensure quality standards are being met within labelling
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience of proofreading, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Excellent eye for detail with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Benefits include a competitive hourly rate of up to £15phr for a period of 12 months.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39788 in all correspondence
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 4th August 2017
- Expires: 1st September 2017
- Reference: CL39788