Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Senior HTA Manager for the largest research-based pharmaceutical company at their site based in Surrey on a contract basis
The main purpose of the role will be to
- Source, interpret, generate and disseminate high quality Health and Value information in a timely fashion to direct and support the Business related to all regional and national brand HTA activities
- Support or lead the development of brand HTA strategy and ensure appropriate UK and global Health and Value, Medical and Commercial approvals
- Support or lead the planning, design and execution of UK projects aligned to all national and regional brand HTA submissions
Further responsibilities will include:
- Advise on which Health and Value measures should be included within clinical Studies to support HTA submissions
- Provide technical input into economic models; evidence synthesis projects as well as pricing and HTA readiness activities
- Participate and lead cross-functional projects and working groups which support the brand HTA submissions
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing team.
Benefits include a competitive rate and dynamic working environment.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Life Science graduate, in Economics, Health Economics or Outcomes Research
• Practical experience in Health Economics/ Outcomes Research
• Good understanding of NHS and customer needs for Outcome Research data
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39784 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 4th August 2017
- Expires: 1st September 2017
- Reference: CL39784