Julia Day at CK Clinical is looking for a Medical Affairs Manager to join a relatively new affiliate in the Hesse region of Germany. This is the sole medical role in the country so not only is integral to the business is also diverse with both strategic and tactical responsibilities.
The fundamental purpose is to engage and build strong links with key external medical experts in the designated therapeutic field with the following objectives:
• Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the therapy area and competitive landscape
• Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships to shape the market prior to the launch of new products
• Plan and lead medical activities required for the introduction of a new product
• Communicate and discuss the depth of science underpinning products to facilitate uptake and quality use of products
1. Develop and maintain in-depth expertise for designated products and their
2. Work collaboratively and proactively with designated Brand Team to develop and implement strategic, scientific medical plans that align with business objectives.
3. Provide a high-quality point of contact for scientific interaction between external experts/HCPs and the company.
4. Assist with requests for scientific and medical information in a comprehensive, timely and customer focussed manner.
5. Participate in Scientific Advisory Board meetings
6. Actively participate in Scientific and Medical symposia
7. Facilitate consideration of proposals for collaborative and investigator initiated studies
• A Medical degree and/or PhD in relevant scientific field
• Previous experience in medical affairs or clinical research / development
• Ability to apply and leverage scientific and medical knowledge is essential.
• Experience in influenza vaccines therapy area is desirable.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39763 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Germany. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 4th August 2017
- Expires: 1st September 2017
- Reference: CL39763