A fantastic opportunity for an Analytical Scientist and Documentation Lead has become available to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Merseyside area. As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for the development and QC testing of a wide range of Biopharmaceutical projects. You will also act as the Documentation Lead within the Analytical Sciences team where you will be responsible for the receipt, review and issuing of quality documents.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Scientist and Documentation Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Apply HPLC, Immunoassays, UV, SDS-PAGE and Western Blot methods to development and QC test samples and also performing routine utility testing including TOC, Conductivity and Nitrate tests to GMP standards.
2. You will interpret and analyse experimental results and ensure data is transferred successfully.
3. Assist in the validation of analytical methods by writing and executing of analytical method validation protocols and associated reports as well as perform equipment validation activities including the writing of equipment URS, System Impact Assessment, IQ/OQ/PQ protocols and reports.
4. Perform housekeeping activities including but not limited to, checking of laboratory logbooks, status labelling equipment, test record issue and reconciliation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Scientist and Documentation Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry etc.) and experience within a cGMP environment
2. Proven industry experience in a Quality and Control environment, preferably within the Biopharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques including, but not limited to:
- HPLC (RP, SEC)
- Western Blot
Key Words: Analytical | QC | Quality and Control | Biopharmaceuticals | Method Validation | Method Development | Documentation | HPLC | Immunoassay | Western Blot | SDS-Page | GMP | SOP | Report Writing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 4th August 2017
- Expires: 1st September 2017
- Reference: J4245