This position will initially be set up for 3 months but is very likely to be extended further than this.
The role will involve the following:
* Primarily lab-based. To prepare e-cigarette device samples for analysis using techniques for material identification.
* To identify the materials used in device using appropriate analytical techniques. These include Fourier Transform Infra Red (FTIR) and also X-ray Fluorescence (XRF)
* To be responsible for device samples, material analysis, and documentation of subsequent reporting
* To support project activities which could involve documentation of reports and data checking
Key skills we need:
* Degree level qualification in relevant science: materials science, chemistry, physics
* Experience of using analytical equipment applicable to the role e.g. FTIR, XRF and other techniques
* Experience working in the field of materials science and identification
* Experience working in a laboratory to Good Research Practice standards
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Matchtech
- Posted: 4th August 2017
- Expires: 25th August 2017
- Reference: EMP396606