An exciting opportunity for a Bioprocess Development Automation Engineer has become available within an exciting and fast growing Biotechnology company based in London. As the Bioprocess Development Automation Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the development of automated cell therapy processing systems at an industrial-scale.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bioprocess Development Automation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Interact with process development scientists within academic and industrial settings.
2. Progression of research based manufacturing processes to scalable clinical manufacturing systems that become suitable for commercial use.
3. Support development of automated cell processing systems for translation into industrial manufacture of cell and gene therapies.
4. You will apply these processing systems to both internal and external collaborative/ commercial projects.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioprocess Development Automation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and ideally a PhD or EngD in Biochemical Engineering or Bioprocess Engineering or similar, experience working with an industrial partner will be highly desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in biologics or cell therapies along with experience with automated cell processing systems.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with state of the art processing technologies, particularly using automated systems will be an advantage.
Key Words: Bioprocessing | Bioprocess | Engineer | Biotechnology | Life Science | Cell Therapy | Gene Therapy | Automated | Cell Culture | Cell Line | Biologics | GMP | Flow Cytometry |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 3rd August 2017
- Expires: 31st August 2017
- Reference: J3867