We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager based in North East UK to join one of the Global Leading Science Suppliers. As the Account Manager - North East you will be responsible for managing and nurturing current accounts in your territory, which includes Biotech's, academia and research labs, in order to maximise revenue. This is the prefect opportunity for an ambitious Scientific Sales candidate to take a step up in their career, or even a scientist looking for an exciting new challenge outside the lab.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Account Manager - North East will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop a strategic and tactical sales plan with the objective to hit financial targets. This should include nurturing and developing existing customer relationships and as actively prospecting new business in order to grow your territory.
2. Maintain a high business knowledge of your territory, as well as a rounded understanding of the various product portfolios. This includes reagents, consumables, equipments and instuments.
3. Provide feedback in verbal and written reporting tools on customers, competitor activity, promotions etc, to agreed timescales.
4. Attend trade shows and exhibitions to represent our client, network and further build brand awareness.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Account Manager - North East we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc in a Science Subject such as Biology, Immunology, Chemistry or Biotechnology. An MSc or PhD is preferable and a full driving licence is needed.
2. The ability to demonstrate a high level of professional communication and the confidence to interact with scientists at all levels is essential. Whilst proven industry experience in a Sales, Account Management or Customer Service role within a scientific company is advantageous.
3. Experience in a lab environment is needed with an understanding of laboratory equipment, consumables and or chemicals.
Key Words: Account Manager / North East / Darlington / Newcastle / Durham / Consumables / Reagents / Chemicals / Instruments / Medical Device / Immunoassay / Life Science / Biotechnology / Sales Specialist / Account Manager / Diagnostics / Business Development /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 3rd August 2017
- Expires: 31st August 2017
- Reference: J4236