We are actively recruiting for a Radiographer to work at our Diagnostics Clinic in East London
What does being a Radiographer involve?
A Radiographer at InHealth is there to undertake modality specific imaging procedures efficiently and effectively for both the public and private sectors; adhering to best practice of radiographic technique. You will maintain a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice.
What skills and experience will you need to apply?
* BSc Radiography or equivalent
* At least a year's experience working in MRI
* Previous basic use of imaging equipment
* Professional and cooperative attitude towards patients, customers and colleagues
* Experience working with Imaging Equipment in a clinical environment
* Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration
We can offer you the opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development. This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to our patients.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Matchtech
- Posted: 3rd August 2017
- Expires: 31st August 2017
- Reference: EMP394197