Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Senior Scientist - Formulation Development to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Scientist - Formulation Development you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and managing the formulation aspects of product development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist - Formulation Development will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide leadership and strategy in the development of pharmaceutical products; including formulation, manufacture, and process development, as well as technology transfer between external facilities.
2. Oversee analytical testing and characterisation requirements to accelerate delivery of successful formulation designs.
3. Take responsibility for producing and reviewing technical documents including development and manufacturing reports and protocols.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist Formulation Development we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be at least degree qualified in a relevant scientific discipline e.g. Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biochemistry etc; preferably PhD qualified.
2. Proven experience in the Pharmaceutical industry in developing and manufacturing a range of pharmaceutical products at all stages of the drug development process.
3. In addition you will have a working knowledge of the provision of documentation to support the filing of regulatory submissions. Project Management experience would be advantageous.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 2nd August 2017
- Expires: 30th August 2017
- Reference: J4231