Jocelyn Blackham is currently recruiting for a Plant Manager to join an organisation which delivers contract and custom manufacturing solutions on a global scale, with this particular site supplying to companies in crop protection, fine & speciality sectors. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis and is based in the Norfolk area.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to manage, monitor and continuously improve upon manufacturing plant performance key standards including:
· Safety & environment
· Cost & delivery on time
· Plant reliability
· Product and effluent quality
· Raw material and energy/utility consumption.
· Plant cycle times
· Operator training and utilisation
Other responsibilities include:
· Liasing site support functions to ensure accurate communication and decision making to meet the process needs in line with business priorities
· Ensuring sufficient labour requirements
· Agreeing and assisting with training needs and competency
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• A BSc in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or a related field, is essential (or equivalent)
• Significant experience in a chemical plant management role or directly related equivalent
• Proven leadership skills with the ability to make decisions, and motivate and influence others
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrable experience leading root cause analysis
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a leading large scale chemical company based in Norfolk. Other benefits include:
· Competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000 per annum, dependent on qualifications and experience
· 25 days annual leave
· Private medical cover
· Group personal pension scheme
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST39750 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 2nd August 2017
- Expires: 30th August 2017
- Reference: ST39750