We are currently looking for a QC Technologist (Biochemistry) to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the QC Technologist (Biochemistry) you will be responsible for testing of samples and reporting all results to assess and implement improvements in GMP Compliance.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Technologist (Biochemistry) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Performing biochemistry testing of samples and reporting all results according to relevant regulations and expectations of GMP.
2. Working in a laboratory environment with various biochemical techniques such as HPLC, ELISA, SDS-PAGE, cIEF (capillary isoelectric focusing), CE-SDS (capillary electrophoresis), and qPCR.
3. Continually identifying and improving GMP compliance, safety and efficiency whilst adhering to project time lines.
4. Delivering work and projects to agreed time lines whilst maintaining a high standard of quality to GMP standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Technologist (Biochemistry) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific Discipline
2. Proven industry experience in the Life Sciences, Biopharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical, or related industries.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Biochemistry techniques within a laboratory environment.
Key Words: Biochemistry / Analytical Scientist / GMP / Bioanalytical / HPLC / ELISA / SDS-PAGE / cIEF / CE-SDS, qPCR / Life Sciences
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 2nd August 2017
- Expires: 30th August 2017
- Reference: J4227