An expanding Medical Communications agency is looking for an Account Manager to lead and develop a number of assigned accounts; supporting clients, managing the accounts team and taking responsibility for project delivery.
You will be utilising excellent project management skills to manage timelines and budgets, whilst ensuring you are meeting the client requirements. You will also manage staff development and be a clear communicator with both external and internal stakeholders.
The Account Manager is responsible for the overall client satisfaction so a thorough understanding of client processes and objectives is key, along with a knowledge of how the MedComms company can best meet these objective. Excellent organisational skills and a strong attention to detail is crucial, along with a flexible and proactive approach to problem solving and management.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of a supportive team in one of the leading global research, educational and professional MedComms agencies.
Up to 37k per annum
This fast-growing and forward-thinking MedComms company is seeking talented individuals to lead their Accounts teams. This diverse role will offer someone the chance to take ownership of a variety of projects in order to ensure client objectives are made.
Main Job Responsibilities:
* Manage business and finances on accounts worth up to 2m annually.
* Work closely with clients and account team to ensure objectives are met.
* Attend and lead internal/external meetings.
* Help manage, coach and train fellow team members.
* Proactively develop business within existing accounts and clients.
* Confident and decisive
* Takes ownership of projects and drives projects
* Team player
* Problem solving/diplomacy
* Proactive and assertive
* Enthusiastic and hard-working
* Flexible approach
* Strong influencing and negotiating skills
* Organised and disciplined
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Determined and committed
* Clarity and sound judgement
* Accepts counselling
* Questioning and listening
* Effective time management
* Excellent interpersonal skills
Key Benefits To You:
* Opportunity to lead a variety of projects.
* Opportunity to work with highly talented team members.
* Excellent opportunities to increase knowledge and refine project management skills.
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialist sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all agencies - therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands alone! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working in the medical communications market for a number of years and understa
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 1st August 2017
- Expires: 12th September 2017
- Reference: J29935