Jason Johal is currently recruiting for a Production Technician to join the manufacturing division of a Healthcare company that touches millions of lives every day as their products and services are essential building blocks of global healthcare. This role is focused on the aseptic compounding of chemotherapy products and is offered on a full time permanent basis at their site in Middlesex with a salary of £21,000. Hours of work will be on a rotating shift pattern of week 1 07:00-15:00 and week 2 09:30-17:30.
This role will provide support for all aspects of cleanroom production, including aseptic compounding, equipment utilisation, inventory control, environmental monitoring and non-conformance resolution, to ensure compliance with the Manufacturing Licence and Quality System requirements.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
• Perform equipment checks
• Label all product types according to product specifications
• Dispense manufacture all product types in accordance with SOPs
• Validate aseptic technique
• Control isolator inventory
• Meet turnaround times
• Sanitise equipment and components in accordance with SOPs
• Complete routine equipment sampling, maintenance and testing
• Conduct Facility Monitoring Cleaning and maintain all areas in accordance with SOPs
• Maintain a safe working environment
• Notify equipment status failure
• Undertake Environmental Monitoring in accordance with SOPs
• Complete equipment sampling within required timeframes
• Perform regular stock checks
• Report Non-Conformances
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Previous experience gained within a compounding role would be highly advantageous
• Any experience of manufacturing chemotherapy products though not essential would be advantageous
• Experience of aseptic manufacture is essential
• Good attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• A good understanding of EHS
If successful you will be joining a healthcare company with products and therapies on nearly every floor, in every department, in almost every hospital worldwide. You'll also find them in clinics and in the home and the work you do will have a direct impact on patients lives.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST39745 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 1st August 2017
- Expires: 29th August 2017
- Reference: ST39745