Matthew Sullivan is recruiting for two Asbestos Analysts to join a company in the Environmental Testing industry, at their site based in Hertfordshire on a full time, permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Analyse environmental samples for Asbestos fibres. This testing is conducted using safety cabinets, so as to not expose you to the asbestos.
- Once fibres have been discovered, further analyses will be required on said fibres.
- Keep your work station clean and tidy.
- Ensure your station is efficiently stocked.
- Adhere to all company health & safety policies, as well as all Standard Operating Procedures.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- You must have a P401 qualification in order to apply for this job. P401 is essential in order to legally work with asbestos.
- A BSc (or equivalent experience) in Chemistry, or a related subject.
- Previous experience would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading environmental testing company, at their site in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, on a full time and permanent basis. In return for your skills the company are offering a salary ranging from £22,000 - £27,000 per annum, dependant upon experience.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST39737 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 1st August 2017
- Expires: 29th August 2017
- Reference: ST39737