A fantastic opportunity for a Graduate to become an Assistant Study Analyst has become available at a leading Life Sciences company based in the Derbyshire area. As the Assistant Study Analyst you will gain vital industry experience with analytical techniques. This role is perfect for a Graduate that is looking to develop experience in Formulation Analysis.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Assistant Study Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Analyse samples for Formulation & Inhalation Analysis studies.
2. Develop an understanding of analytical method validation.
3. Begin to develop experience in Formulation & Inhalation Analysis analytical techniques and instrumentation.
4. Monitor results obtained for assigned studies and discuss results on a daily basis with line manager
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Assistant Study Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related subject (e.g. Biochemistry, Formulation etc.)
2. A working knowledge and practical experience within a GLP environment is desired but not essential.
3. Must be a professional, enthusiastic, highly motivated and forward thinking Graduate interested in training opportunities.
Key Words: Graduate | Analytical | Formulation | Analysis | Chemistry | Biochemistry | Method Validation | GLP | Training | Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 31st July 2017
- Expires: 28th August 2017
- Reference: J4222