A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Engineering Director to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation based in Wiltshire area. As the Engineering Director you will form a part of the Site Leadership team and form a close working relationship with the Managing Director, as well as other Business Leaders.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Engineering Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for all Engineering, Maintenance and Capital Project delivery carried out within the Pharmaceutical Production facilities. You will have full line management responsibility for the Pharmaceutical Engineering group and Maintenance Service providers serving the production facilities.
2. The successful candidate will ensure that all engineering maintenance and capital projects are specified, delivered and maintained in compliance with all applicable regulatory safety and quality standards, such as GMP and FDA.
3. Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
4. Build, lead, manage and motivate the Pharmaceutical Engineering Group. Take the lead role in directing all engineering activities with the Pharmaceutical Production and where appropriate priorities activities in line with manufacturing needs. This will include ensuring facility shutdowns are planned in advance and are managed thereafter.
5. Develop and continually review the Production Capital Plan to ensure all Capital requirements are aligned with the Production Manufacturing Strategy. Ensure you sponsor and provide resource for Engineering Capital Projects relating to Pharmaceutical Production.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Engineering Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be Degree qualified within a professional engineering discipline and ideally hold Chartered Engineer status.
2. Proven leadership and industry experience within a highly regulated manufacturing environment, such as the Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical sector, is essential. You will have expert knowledge of the technical delivery lifestyle of Capital Projects within a Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with pharmaceutical regulations, utilities and process equipment technology, safety regulations and validation.
4. Experience in the design and build of Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical facilities is also desirable.
Key Words: Engineering | Director | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | GMP | Leadership | Utilities | Process | Engineer | Validation | Capital Projects | Management | Production | Manufacturing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 31st July 2017
- Expires: 28th August 2017
- Reference: J4219