Jocelyn Blackham is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join a rapidly growing company, focusing on the design, manufacture, validation and supply of real-time PCR kits and reagents. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis, based in Southampton.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
• Provide very technical support for incoming UK correspondence, with regard to PCR kits and reagents
• Prepare quotes and samples within the UK and Ireland Sales Team but a focus on the commercial sector
• Provide administration support for the line manager/commercial sector
• Manage sales follow-ups (quote/sample/order) within the UK and Ireland Sales Team
• Assist in the planning and managing line manager's diary
• Provide support for marketing projects through knowledge of customer base
• Assist in the organisation of events
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• BSc in Life Sciences or a relevant scientific discipline (or equivalent) is desirable
• Basic knowledge of qPCR is essential
• Previous customer service is desirable
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a rapidly expanding Life Sciences company which supplies to over 100 countries, based in Southampton. Other benefits include:
• An attractive basic salary, between £18,000 - £21,000 per annum, with the possibility of earning commission which could increase earnings to £26,000 per annum
• 25 days plus 8 days bank holiday
• Regular team building events
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST39731 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 31st July 2017
- Expires: 28th August 2017
- Reference: ST39731