We are looking for an Administrator/Clinical Assistant to join us at our Devon PET Centre.
The candidate should ideally have experience in a Healthcare environment as they will be required to meet and greet patients and assist the PET Technologist/Radiographers in chaperoning patients and help them to prepare for their scan.
Part of the role is to make telephone bookings for the PET/CT services. To be successful in this role you must have good communication skills both written and verbal, together with good IT and administration skills. A flexible, organized and enthusiastic attitude is essential.
Purpose Of The Job:
* Provide a support service to the Taunton PET Centre, optimising care standards for all patients, staff and visitors
* Develop skills in line with Training and developmental opportunities and courses
* Maintain high standards of Health and Safety in line with current H&S Codes and policies
* Carry out other work and duties as the workload may require
* Excellent rapport with customers and colleagues to provide high standards of care and service
* Excellent communication and people skills
* Excellent time management to optimise patient throughput and unit efficiency.
The hours of work are 40 per week, Monday to Sunday.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Matchtech
- Posted: 31st July 2017
- Expires: 28th August 2017
- Reference: EMP396301