Julia Day at CK Clinical currently has an opportunity for a Final Signatory Contractor to offer support on a part-time basis on a six month rolling contract. The role will be mainly home based with 2 - 3 days a month on site. The need is for someone to work 2.5 to 3 days a week.
· Act as medical final signatory for internal and external documents and materials
· Editing, evaluating and approving claims/materials through the copy approval system (ZINC) as final signatory
· Ensuring medical accuracy of scientific content, and compliance with UK and Ireland approval processes
· Input into defence of claims from external (i.e. competitor companies, healthcare professionals, regulatory authorities etc.) as required.
· Provide support to sales and marketing including support for disease teams and launch teams, as required.
· Supporting the development and implementation of operational plans including brand and medical plans
· Support for the development/maintenance of relevant SOPs
Pharmacy Degree (must be a UK registered pharmacist)
Proven experience with the ABPI Code of Practice
Experienced working as a final medical signatory
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39699 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 31st July 2017
- Expires: 28th August 2017
- Reference: CL39699