Mary Bolt at CK Clinical has an opportunity for an entry level Medical Science Liaison to join a niche pharmaceutical company who specialize in gastroenterology. You will ideally hold a PhD and / or be a Pharmacist. The role will cover the whole of the UK however ideally you will be based in the North of England.
· Clinical and scientific communications with Key Opinion Leaders
· Advocacy development with key opinion leaders and scientific community
· Off label discussions with clinicians and pharmacists
· Setting up and supporting non-interventional studies
· Organizing and participating in scientific and medical meetings
o Presenting at scientific and medical meetings
o Involvement in the initiation and organization of scientific and medical meetings
· Medical / scientific training of healthcare professionals
· Medical / scientific training of internal staff
· Supporting clinical studies and audits
· Involvement in development and adaptation of care pathways in appropriate disease areas
· Supporting CRA activity and engaging with lead investigators
· Collection of clinical data and preparation of texts for publication in clinical journals
· Working within the remit of the PMCPA code of practice
· MSc minimum, ideally you will hold a PhD in life science, if not a qualified pharmacist consideration
· Excellent communication skills
· Proactive and tenacious
· Scientific and a team player
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39701 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 28th July 2017
- Expires: 25th August 2017
- Reference: CL39701