Sarah Farrow at CK Science is recruiting for a Technical Marketing Executive on behalf of a growing medical diagnostics organisation on a permanent basis. The company are expanding ahead of their flagship product launch in 2018, making it an exciting time to join the company.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral; including press releases, brochures and website content.
- Day to day contact with PR and communications agencies
- Liaison with technical colleagues to ensure technical accuracy of marketing communications.
- Supporting the PR strategy by developing press relationships and circulating press releases.
To be considered for the position you should be a qualified and experienced marketing professional, with a proven track record of success in marketing in the life sciences industry. Ideally you will be a qualified biologist, with expertise in the field of medical diagnostics. Experience in IVD product development would be highly beneficial for this position.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH39722 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 28th July 2017
- Expires: 25th August 2017
- Reference: DH39722