Analytical Chemist - GC
Our client is an industry leading Contract Research Organisation (CRO), providing analytical services within the development and manufacture of pharmaceuticals and biopharmaceuticals. Due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit Gas Chromatography Specialist on a permanent basis.
Typical responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Biological and protein characterisation of samples such as peptides, proteins and oligonucleotides. Bioassays, GMP batch release, ICH comparability studies, stability, residual testing and R&D analytical support
• Coordinating on a wide range of projects from key clients.
• Ensuring compliance with GLP/GMP requirements.
• Method development, troubleshooting and validation for GC and GC-MS
• Collaborating with internal teams to support, train and develop other team members.
The ideal Candidates:
• Strong degree in Chemistry or closely related subject.
• Proven experience in the delivery of Protein Characterisation studies in a regulatory environment (GLP, GMP, GCP).
• At least 5 years previous GC experience – practical and theoretical.
• Strong communication skills, written & oral and strong attention to detail
• Good practical laboratory and problem solving skills.
Salary: Up to £40k dependant on experience.
Location: North West
For further scientific career opportunities please review www.sci-search.com
- Agency: SCI Recruitment for Scientists
- Posted: 28th July 2017
- Expires: 25th August 2017
- Reference: 19582