Natasha Young at CK Group is recruiting for an Engineering & Maintenance Manager to join the animal health division of a global healthcare company. This is an opportunity to join a solution focused company on a permanent basis.
The Engineering & Maintenance Manager will be responsible for all engineering and maintenance activities on site. As a part of the senior management team this role will be supporting the strategic plan, short to long term priorities and help shape key decisions relating to the continuity and development of the site.
The Engineering & Maintenance Manager should have the following skills and experience:
· Experience of managing budgets, CAPEX
· Proven experience in engineering/maintenance management roles
· Strong people management skills
· A background within veterinary or human medicines within a quality assurance environment
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG39724 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 28th July 2017
- Expires: 25th August 2017
- Reference: ENG39724