Naynesh Mistry and Peter Smith are currently recruiting for a QC Team Leader (Analytical) to join a leading testing laboratory who are UKAS accredited on a permanent basis in Greater Manchester.
This client has a network of state-of-the-art laboratory facilities based in the UK, providing analytical services to customers in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors. They offer a competitive salary range of £25,000 - £35,000 for this role plus benefits.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in the leadership and coordination of a team of analytical chemists.
This is a hands-on role requiring regular interaction with clients, scientific and regulatory staff within the laboratory and the candidate must be able to demonstrate a broad knowledge of analytical chemistry and expertise in classical analysis, chromatography and spectroscopy.
The successful QC Team Leader (Analytical) will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
· BSc/MSc/PhD in Chemistry (or related scientific discipline)
· Proven experience in the leadership and coordination of a team of analytical chemists.
· Broad knowledge of analytical chemistry and expertise in classical analysis (Pharmacopeia testing), chromatography (HPLC, GCMS, GC) and spectroscopy (FTIR, NMR, MS)
· Able to demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with clients, regulatory staff, scientists and project leaders from other teams in the laboratory.
· Experience of working in a GxP regulatory laboratory, desirable.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH39711 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 28th July 2017
- Expires: 25th August 2017
- Reference: SH39711