QA Analyst - Worthing
Are you an experienced QA Analyst? Would you like to work for a leading pharmaceutical company? SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Plant Support Analyst to join their QA team in their facility in Worthing.
As part of the team, you will provide analytical technical support to QA and the site. Key Responsibilities Include:
* The analytical technical support for QA and the site.
* Investigation of issues with analytical methods and instrumentation
* Analytical Support for plant trials and validation
* Non-routine analysis
* Preparation and presentation of reports
* Other duties as a member of the Team, led by the QA Technical Support Manager.
Candidates will be expected to have the following skills and competencies:
* The candidate must have experience of working under cGxP.
* Experience in a pharmaceutical GMP environment such as QA, Development or R&D using chromatography, spectroscopy, electrochemical and/or physical testing techniques.
* Good planning, organizational and time management skills along with an ability to make decisions, solve problems, negotiate, influence and communicate effectively with others.
* Good interpersonal skills to facilitate effective interaction with Business Unit teams and Contractors Knowledge of IT systems and well developed verbal, written numeric and presentation skills.
If you have previous experience as an Analytical Scientist and you are interested in this opportunity in Worthing, please apply online or send your application directly to Umul-Kulthum Ahmed at (0203 096 4529)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 28th July 2017
- Expires: 25th August 2017
- Reference: J23006