Our client is a well establish healthcare organisation, based in the Sussex area, who is actively seeking to recruit an experienced QA/ Regulatory Affairs individual with several years’ experience ideally within healthcare sectors.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level in Science discipline and have 3 - 5 years’ experience within ISO9001:2008 quality environment.
- Preparation and maintenance of regulatory documents for submission to regulatory authorities, this includes the collection, review, manufacturing, and other supporting documentation.
- Liaising with EU regulatory authorities and regulatory counterparts.
- Monitoring the legislation affecting the manufacture, labelling, transport and supply of products and to ensure compliance.
- Keeping up to date with current legislation and forthcoming regulatory developments.
The Senior QA/ Regulatory Affairs Scientist should be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Self-motivation and have ability to work independently and under pressure.
- The ability to liaise with clients on technical matters
Have excellent attention to details as well as ability to multi-task.
- Good numeric skills and computer literacy.
- An aptitude and enthusiasm for problem solving.
- The ability to communicate technical concepts clearly, both verbally and in writing.
All applicants must be living in the UK and eligible to work.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Posted: 17th July 2017
- Expires: 14th August 2017
- Reference: Bc-22