We are currently looking for a Project Manager - Biopharmaceuticals with experience working in the field of Biopharmaceutical Development to join a rapidly expanding life sciences company based in Iceland.
As the Project Manager - Biopharmaceuticals you will be responsible for planning and coordinating internal and external resources, especially subcontractors and partners for process, as well as the pre- and clinical development of biosimilar compounds. The Project Manager - Biopharmaceuticals is responsible for the definition and tracking of project milestones, delivering progress reports, the budgeting and controlling of projects, and informing key stakeholders of the status, issues and proposed solutions.
Prerequisite: This role of Project Manager does not necessarily have to be based in Iceland, but will be required to travel every 4-8 weeks to Reykjavik, Iceland for meetings with the management. There are options to be based in either Germany or Switzerland also.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager - Biopharmaceuticals will be varied however some of the most important tasks and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Driving the operational integration, coordinating all global development activities for one biosimilar product.
2. Preparing independent periodic management reports including monthly reports and project milestones.
3. Performing ongoing review of program status; identifies risks. Documents program progress including implementation, timelines, issues, risks and successes to maintain program course. Project dedicated controlling and budgeting.
4. Developing and executes communication plan to ensure effective and timely communication.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager - Biopharmaceuticals we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or equivalent, plus significant experience is required in the overall development of biopharmaceuticals, especially in process development of biosimilars. This Role requires strong knowledge and experience in global project management and an overall understanding of the development of biopharmaceutical products, including process, preclinical and clinical development and regulations.
2. Strong experience in global project management. Knowledge of working with project management methodology including budget development, project planning, control and assurance methodologies, project management software and finance and accounting concepts and practices.
Key Words: Project Manager | Project Management | Biopharmaceuticals | Biosimilars | Biochemistry | Biopharmaceutical Development | Preclinical | CMC | protein analytics | Iceland | Germany | Switzerland
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You MUST be eligible to work in Germany. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 17th July 2017
- Expires: 14th August 2017
- Reference: J4161