Quality Control Analyst
Lancashire - commutable from Preston, Bolton and Wigan
£18,000 -£22,000 dependent on experience
My client, a pharmaceutical company based in Lancashire, is looking to recruit a Quality Control Analyst to join their QC department.
Key responsibilities of the Quality Control Analyst are:
* Adhering to the principles of GMP including good documentation practices.
* Managing the performance of and training junior lab personnel, reviewing their workload and driving development.
* Performing analysis using HPLC, GC, UV and IR
The ideal candidate for the Quality Control Analyst:
* Will have a BSc or equivalent in a Chemistry degree
* Must have previous experience with HPLC, GC, wet chemistry techniques, UV and IR.
* Must have experience testing pharmaceutical products in a GMP environment
If you are an experienced Quality Control Analyst looking for a new challenge please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Search Scientific
- Posted: 17th July 2017
- Expires: 14th August 2017
- Reference: Req/441515