Naynesh Mistry is currently recruiting for a Senior QA Officer to work within the Pharmaceutical division of a global contract development and manufacturing organisation based in Leicestershire, on a full time, permanent basis. This client is an established contract development and manufacturing organisation that provides an extensive range of integrated services to over 600 companies globally within the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors.
The client offers a competitive salary plus excellent benefits (pension, healthcare and more). Please contact Naynesh Mistry for further details of the salary.
To support the Quality Management System (QMS) and verify the adherence of manufactured products for human use, in line with current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
- Utilise a broad understanding of cGMP to provide QA support, mentoring and coaching for Operations, Analytical, Logistics and Engineering departments to assure that activities are undertaken in compliance with cGMP
- Play an active part in the development of the Quality Management System by constructively challenging deficiencies and inefficiencies.
- Collate and review data to be used in reports, investigations, key performance indicators (KPIs) and other quality indicating metrics.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
-Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a scientific or technical discipline
- Significant experience working within an established Quality System (e.g. GMP, ISO).
- Comprehensive, working knowledge of the legislative requirements for pharmaceutical products, such as GxP, ICH, Quality Systems, Quality Risk Management and product lifecycles.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH39599 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 17th July 2017
- Expires: 14th August 2017
- Reference: SH39599