Application Specialist - Automotive Coatings - OEMs
My client, a global player within the automotive industry is currently searching for an experienced Application Engineer with previous industry experience.
This company have an amazing reputation on the market for working with some of the biggest names within the automotive sector for over 60 years. Currently they have around 350 to 450 employees worldwide leaving a lot of room for growth in the future. Combining the amount of expertise within the business with the size of the company this is a great opportunity to work with a company who can support you career development.
* Supporting customers in with the application and processing of products
* Implement new and optimise current processes
* Solve any problems that may arise
* Acting as the go-to technical person in the business
* To provide the R&D team with detailed information on the performance of coatings
* Experience working with OEMs in Automotive
* Paint technician background
* Able to work under pressure
* Coatings application experience
* Able to communicate effectively
* Fluent in Dutch, French and English or German
If you interested in a having a confidential conversation to explore new opportunities feel free to forward your details/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Linskey on 0207 940 2105
Nonstop Chemical is a specialist recruitment company that focuses entirely on the chemical sector. We cover the whole of Europe representing professionals within Supply chain, EHS, Technical Management, Sales, Regulatory, Research & Development, Marketing and other niche areas. We pride ourselves in providing a personalised service to those who are looking for new positions as well as companies who seek new talent.
You MUST be eligible to work in Belgium. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Posted: 15th July 2017
- Expires: 22nd July 2017
- Reference: al.157358.5