We are currently looking for a GLP Study Director / Project Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Greater Manchester area. As the GLP Study Director / Project Manager you will undertake the role of Project Manager / Coordinator. This will include acting as a GLP Study Director and/or GMP Project Manager for regulatory studies conducted on behalf of customer businesses.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GLP Study Director / Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop and apply both existing and new chromatographic methods (and other analytical techniques as required) to support research, product development and registration within the customer contract businesses.
2. To act as Project Manager / Study Director on customer sponsored GMP and GLP regulatory studies, intended for submission to government agencies worldwide. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:- planning, defining and scheduling the analytical programme and for the overall technical conduct of the study, taking full responsibility for the overall compliance of the study and all associated data.
3. To be responsible for proactively managing the customer interface is key accountability as is - driving preparing and signing off study protocols etc., and ensuring that customer contacts and project/study sponsors are kept fully informed and up to speed with progress / difficulties / additional costs etc.
4. In conjunction with the Group Leader manage the day to day activities of personnel in the Team, to ensure that the needs of the contract customer businesses are met, and that the teams activities are fully recorded and reported.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GLP Study Director / Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. B.Sc / MSc/ PhD in Chemistry (or related scientific discipline). In addition to this, you will have gained significant experience working in a regulated analytical chemistry / biochemistry facility. This will include experience of a range of analytical chemistry techniques related to chromatography / mass spectrometry, etc.
2. Proven experience in effective and efficient project delivery is essential.
3. Comprehensive experience of working in a GxP regulatory laboratory essential.
Key Words: Project Manager | Study Manager | Study Director | Analytical Chemistry | Analytical Biochemistry | Chromatography | Mass Spectrometry | GLP | GMP | GCP | GXP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 14th July 2017
- Expires: 11th August 2017
- Reference: J4029