Working as part of the Quality Assurance team, the post holder will support the Quality Management System (QMS) and verify the adherence of manufactured products for human use, in line with current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
• A-level qualifications (or equivalent). However, significant experience working within the pharmaceutical industry may be considered as sufficient to meet the educational requirements.
• Significant experience working within an established Quality System (e.g. GMP, ISO).
• Comprehensive, working knowledge of the legislative requirements for pharmaceutical products, such as GxP, ICH, Quality Systems, Quality Risk Management and product lifecycles.
• Management of electronic & physical documentation systems.
• Proficiency in the use of IT applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Project, etc.)
• Proven ability to work effectively on own initiative as well as contributing to the team environment
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a scientific or technical discipline
• Significant experience working within a pharmaceutical / GxP environment in a similar role.
• Familiarity with the production of solid dose oral products.
• Management of people, including their development.
• Proven ability to positively influence situations through rational discussion.
• A passion for driving improvements to processes, systems and self.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 14th July 2017
- Expires: 11th August 2017
- Reference: J4159