Scientific Project Manager
Are you an experienced Project Manager within the Scientific industry? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a leading research group?
My client is a leading research group working and are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their DNA Pipeline team in a permanent capacity.
The main responsibilities of the Project manager role will be:
* To represent the department in all customer communications and to provide a single point of contact
* Manage multiple projects simultaneously to ensure timeliness and quality are maintained whilst also managing customer expectations
* Handle all aspects of project management from ethical approval, budgeting and workload prioritization to final delivery.
* Liaise with project leads, other managers and team leaders to ensure capacity optimization and handle rapidly changing priorities.
* Provide technical support to customers and junior staff
To be considered for the Project Manager opportunity, candidates will have:
* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in biological science or a related area
* Experience and understanding of working within a DNA related discipline
* Significant project management experience, managing and maintaining customer relations for long-term periods
* Proven track record of being able to work autonomously managing multiple projects simultaneously.
* Substantial experience working in a customer facing role utilizing strong communication skills
* Excellent planning and organizational skills
* Supervisory experience would be considered an asset
This is a permanent position in the Cambridgeshire area and is a great opportunity to join a leading research group.
Salary is dependent on experience and is accompanied with an excellent benefits scheme.
If this role is of interest please apply online, or for more information contact Richard Billing on 01223 235203
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 14th July 2017
- Expires: 21st July 2017
- Reference: J22431