Sarah Farrow is recruiting for a Polymer R&D Technician on behalf of an industry leading chemical manufacturing company at their site in Teesside on a permanent basis. Joining this global organisation who focus heavily on innovative R&D, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of expert scientists on an exciting range of projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing experimental support to internally devised R&D programs aimed at developing new polymer products and improving polymer production processes
- Planning and carrying out experimental programs of work and reporting results to senior team members
- Maintenance of equipment, development of SOPs and carrying out experimental risk assessments
To be considered for the position you should be qualified to degree level, or possess equivalent experience in Chemistry or another relevant subject. You should have hands on experience in the use of experimental and analytical techniques, gained from a commercial laboratory environment.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH39587 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 14th July 2017
- Expires: 11th August 2017
- Reference: DH39587