Stephanie Maccioni is looking for an SDTM Implementer to join a Global Biotech company on a 12 month contract to be based on site in Uxbridge or Cambridge.
• Provide SDTM technical and study level programming expertise to ensure project deliveries
• Work closely with GSP Sr. staff and cross-functional team
• Execute the SDTM implementation of clinical trial data for a product or several products
• Reports to Lead SDTM Implementer
• Reviewing of study start up documents such as SAP, CRFs and programming specifications
• Creating SDTM datasets and related documents for analysis and regulatory submissions
• Participate as a team member to develop compliant and consistent CDISC SDTM datasets, define file and reviewer’s guides on time with high quality
• Promote, adhere to and comment on global and functional standards, processes and methods across all products and studies
• BA/BSc or higher degree in scientific subjects
• Relevant experience working with SDTM
• Experience working effectively in a globally dispersed team environment with cross-cultural partners
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39591 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 14th July 2017
- Expires: 11th August 2017
- Reference: CL39591