We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Technical Expert in Protein Chemistry to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the Greater Manchester area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Expert - Protein Chemistry will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The purpose of the role is to provide analytical services to customers in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, personal care and speciality chemical sectors in a GLP, GCP and GMP regulated laboratory.
2. You will provide specialist expertise in method development, validation of methods, CoA Testing, technical support to junior colleagues, specialising in a broad range of Protein Chemistry techniques for the analysis of a range of sample types, including, but not limited to, capillary electrophoresis, circular dichroism and western blotting.
3. You will act as the lead scientist supporting customer programmes in compliance with GxP requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Expert - Protein Chemistry we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. B.Sc / MSc/ PhD in Chemistry (or related scientific discipline).
2. In-depth knowledge and hands one experience with Protein Chemistry techniques is essential. You will be expected to demonstrate experience with the development and validation of protein chemistry based methods including capillary electrophoresis, circular dichroism and western blotting. You will also need to demonstrate experience training, supervising and coordinating the work of more junior scientists.
3. Comprehensive experience of working in a GxP regulatory laboratory essential.
Key Words: Technical Specialist | Technical Expert | Principal Scientist | GMP | GLP | GCP | Chemistry | Biochemistry | Biopharmaceutical | Pharmaceutical | protein chemistry | capillary electrophoresis | circular dichroism | western blotting.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 14th July 2017
- Expires: 11th August 2017
- Reference: J4014