Sam Stewart is recruiting for a Senior Quality Control Associate to join a pioneering biotechnology company that have helped develop and deliver innovative therapeutics to patients worldwide to fight against serious illnesses. The QC Associate will be employed on a full time basis for an initial 12 month contract at the manufacturing site located near Dublin.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Support Analytical Technical Transfer activity testing reports and documentation.
- Testing of raw materials, in process, stability and finished product samples (mainly with HPLC/GC).
- Checking colour, clarity, moisture content and coating concentrations of finished products
- Monitoring and testing of site water systems.
- Training of junior employees
- Equipment Qualification.
- Equipment Calibration, Maintenance and Trouble Shooting.
- Method Validation.
- Routine Cleaning Validation.
- Training of QC Chemistry Laboratory colleagues.
- Laboratory Investigation Report writing.
- Laboratory Housekeeping and maintaining GLP standards.
- Assisting in regulatory audits.
- Commitment tracking and follow up.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A degree or equivalent qualification in a scientific discipline
- Experience working in the Pharma/Biotech industry to GMP standards
- Experience using LIMS would be an advantage
- Extensive analytical testing experience
- Experience in water testing for site water systems would be beneficial
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH39580 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Leinster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 13th July 2017
- Expires: 10th August 2017
- Reference: SH39580