The ideal candidate will be qualified to degree level or equivalent in a Chemistry related subject, with experience in a supervisory / management role. They will be highly experienced in a number of inorganic Chemistry techniques including Wet Chemistry, Skalar, Aquakem and ICP (OES & MS) They will also have knowledge of COSHH and Risk Assessment. Finally, they will be confident of UKAS or MCERTS validation.
Skills & Experience
* Extensive laboratory experience
* Extensive knowledge of inorganic analysis, suitable for contaminated land / environments
* Knowledge of UKAS/MCERTS
* Method development and validation experience
* Experience of working to quality systems
* Confidence in conversing with clients
* Full, clean driving license
Salary is negotiable, dependent upon experience, along with annual leave entitlement and pension contribution scheme
All candidates must be fully eligible to work in the UK.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Reed Scientific
- Posted: 13th July 2017
- Expires: 10th August 2017
- Reference: 7007655