Naynesh Mistry is currently recruiting for a Quality Compliance Team Leader (API Manufacturing) to work within the Sciences division of a global contract development and manufacturing organisation based in Armagh Northern Ireland, on a full time, permanent basis. This client is an established contract development and manufacturing organisation that provides an extensive range of integrated services to over 600 companies globally within the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors.
A background in API GMP Manufacturing is ESSENTIAL for this role. On offer is an competitive salary plus excellent benefits and relocation assistance.
Support the Quality Compliance Manager, and day to day management of a team of Quality Compliance Officers and Technicians supporting project and quality compliance work
Key responsibilities include:
- Actively participating in and promoting GMP improvement initiatives
- Supporting GMP training program
- Communicating fully and effectively project and compliance progress and issues to Quality Compliance Manager
- Providing QA support to manufacturing and analytical projects as required both for clinical and commercial projects ensuring GMP compliance and Customer requirements are met.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
-BSc. (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry component.
- Significant experience in a QA role within the pharmaceutical industry supporting GMP manufacturing activities.
- Supervisory experience and/or previous experience acting as QA advisor to operational departments.
- Experience reviewing Analytical Validation documentation
- Experience in a QA role supporting manufacture and release of APIs (DESIRABLE)
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH39586 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 13th July 2017
- Expires: 10th August 2017
- Reference: SH39586