MSL (West Midlands and Wales)
Remuneration: 55,000 - 70,000 per annum, plus car/car allowance, pension, healthcare, life assurance, bonus, 25 days holiday, long term incentive plan
A leading biotechnology company is currently seeking 2 experienced MSLs to cover the West Midlands and Wales across Oncology and Haematology, and Immunology respectively.
My client have an excellent product pipeline with multiple product launches across their range over the next 12 months.
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with KOL`s
- Respond to requests for scientific information
- Co-ordinate proposals around IIT`s
- Represent the company at national and international conferences
The ideal candidate will have;
- Worked as an MSL - essential
- Oncology or Haematology experience in industry or research
- Excellent communication and KOL interaction skills
- Minimum of a life science degree
Clinical Professionals are recognised as the most knowledgeable team in the industry and offer a bespoke service, dependent on your specific needs as a candidate. We are ethical as well as dynamic, honest and passionate about what we do, which enables us to keep a finger on the ever-changing pulse of the pharmaceutical market.
MSL, Medical, Science, Liaison, Medical Affairs, Scientific Advisor, Field based, Regional, Regional Medical Liaison, RML, Medical Liaison, Oncology, Solid, Tumour, Tumor, Cancer, Lung, Bladder, Prostate, Brain, Breast, Melanoma, Kidney, Pancreas, Neurology, CNS, Pharmacist, PhD, Medic, ABPI, Wales, Cardiff, Midlands, Birmingham, Leicester, Nottingham, Pharmaceutical, Pharma, Clinical, Healthcare, Clinical Professionals, Only Medics,
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 13th July 2017
- Expires: 24th August 2017
- Reference: J29542