Preetha Sampath is recruiting for a Mechanical/ Electrical Reliability Engineer to join a world leading medical device company who manufacture a prestigious range of products benefiting the human community. This client is offering an opportunity be involved in pioneering projects that are truly making a difference to peoples lives everyday, worldwide.
As a Reliability Engineer, you will play a key role in developing and managing the equipment reliability program that supports the business in achieving the goal of delivering world class supply performance for the company.
Further responsibilities of the Reliability Engineer will be to:
• Develop action plans to enhance mechanical integrity of key process plant.
• Develop and lead a Reliability centered Maintenance Program which targets continuous reductions in business critical equipment breakdowns and defects.
• Work closely with the wider maintenance group and the operations team on the effective execution of the reliability program.
• Develop and lead a Root Cause Failure Analysis Program to reduce general equipment breakdowns/defects and support maintenance personnel to conduct real time Root Cause Analysis.
• Establish reliability & work planning metrics/KPI's to monitor performance & improvement e.g. Preventative Maintenance / Corrective Maintenance Ratio, MTBF, MTTR, etc
• Support projects from reliability by design/RCM/FMEA/criticality analysis perspective to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations.
• Work alongside Maintenance Planner to ensure maintenance activity is directed at the most important fault areas.
• Work with technician SMEs to ensure PMs are appropriate in reducing downtime.
The ideal candidate will have the following Educational Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Engineering Degree (Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical)
• Significant experience in an engineering environment ideally in a maintenance function
• Familiar with principles and practices of preventative and predictive maintenance
• Experience within a high volume manufacturing environment ideally medical devices.
CK Engineers is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG39576 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 12th July 2017
- Expires: 9th August 2017
- Reference: ENG39576