Natasha Young is recruiting for a Project Manager to join a leading medical device company based in Warwickshire on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading medical device companies.
As a Project Manager you will:
-Be responsible for managing projects of diverse nature with some technical or delivery unknowns present at the start of the project.
-Be involved in project selection and scoping as necessary
- Provide accurate spot measurements of project status, maintaining at all times up to date timelines for delivery of major milestones
-Identify and document new risks and their impact on the project, proposing suitable mitigations
-Coordinate a team, leveraging senior technical and business leadership as needed
-Proactively identify resource needs and propose options for delivery
-Elicit senior stakeholder needs as needed and incorporate these into project delivery
-Propose and contribute to process improvements and ensure adherence to all relevant processes in a collaborative manner
- Keep abreast of best industry practices in the industry and follow best project management techniques in line with the company's value.
As Project Manager you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
· Degree Qualified: BSc (Hons.) or BEng (Hons.) ideally in an engineering or related technical discipline. (or professional experience achieving similar competence in the discipline may be acceptable)
· Additional project management experience desirable (e.g. PRINCE, Agile)
·Hands-on Project Management experience, preferably supporting complex Medical Device delivery or from another regulated environment (e.g. Aerospace or Defence development, Life sciences etc.).
· Experience around volume-manufactured solutions, preferably in the healthcare industry (experience in other regulated industries may be acceptable).
· Knowledge of contemporary Project Management tools and techniques e.g. PRINCE 2, Critical Chain, Agile etc.
· Experience of defining complex multidisciplinary plans, implementing and controlling.
· Knowledge of ISO 9001 and/or ISO 13485 in a complex development environment.
· Sound understanding of risk management principles applied to the development of safety-critical systems (ISO 14971).
-Project Management - Highly competent, preferably Medical Device experience
- System Engineering - adequate understanding of mechanical, electronic & software engineering disciplines applicable to the Company's products
- Microsoft Project (Proficient)
- Microsoft Office 2010 (Proficient)
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG39570 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 12th July 2017
- Expires: 15th August 2017
- Reference: ENG39570