Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a permanent Clinical Quality Assurance Manager to join a medium sized, international pharmaceutical company, based at their Hertfordshire offices.
As Clinical Quality Assurance Manager you will plan, conduct and execute Investigator site audits across the EU in support of a portfolio of Phase II & III studies.
Key duties will include:
- Planning, executing and reporting a range of internal and vendor audits in the EMEA region
- Developing and maintaining a risk based CAPA system
- Provision of GCP and CSV training and guidance
- Preparation for and hosting of regulatory authority inspections
As Clinical Quality Assurance Manager you will require the following:
- A relevant BSc
- An excellent understanding of GCP and clinical trials regulatory and compliance requirements
- Industry based experience of clinical quality assurance
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL39569 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 12th July 2017
- Expires: 9th August 2017
- Reference: CL39569